Fine Arts Leaders: Submission Website is Now Available
We are excited that the Fine Arts website is live and ready for submissions. The registration/ uploading process is very simple and does not take very long at all, when it works properly.
Things to remember:
- Make sure each participant has his/her own email address when registering.
- Make sure you select West Florida District.
- Make sure you choose the correct church and that the city matches your church’s location.
- You can upload your presentation from a file on your computer, or post a link from youtube.
- If you get a server error message, try again or try another device.
- If you still have trouble registering, contact your Fine Arts leader.
Thank you so much for sticking with us through this process!
Fine Arts Festival is a discipleship tool of AG Youth Ministries designed to help students discover, develop and deploy their ministry gifts.
Beginning in September each year, over 65,000 junior and senior high school students begin preparing their entries for the district and National Fine Arts Festivals. Students may enter as many as 80+ categories offered in 7 main divisions: Art, Communication, Dance, Drama, Instrumental, Vocal, and Writing.
Click the button below to download the Fine Arts Application for 2020: